Moreover, there can be dozens of reasons for not being able to access the setup page for your Netgear device. We are going to take a glance at all the possible solutions to troubleshoot this problem.
- Keep the Netgear extender near a wall plug closer to your WiFi router.
- Prior to logging in to your range extender, clear the cache, cookies, and memory of internet browser which you are using.
- Update the browser to the newest version because obsolete versions don’t support local web addresses.
- If you are still not getting redirected to the login page even after clearing the junk files, opt for another web browser.
- Make sure that your Netgear extender is connected to your computer or laptop properly.
- Chances are that the cable connections you made are loose or wrong. So cross-check them once.
- Make sure that you have the correct URL with you.
- Also, ensure that you do not misspell the URL while tying.
- Make sure that the URL isn't entered into the search bar.
- Maybe there are issues with mywifiext.net web address. Try using the default Netgear extender IP address for the same.
And there you are! Now you can easily access the web address and improve the coverage of Netgear WiFi router. However, ensure to use the correct login credentials for mywifiext.net login. If you still have any problem related to Netgear wireless range extender, call our experts now on toll-free number 1-855-466-3001 and make your life trouble-free.